Apr 24 2015
The Players’ Code
- Play for fun.
- Play by the laws of the game.
- Co-operate with team members and officials.
- Accept official’s decisions. Never argue.
- Work equally hard for your team and yourself – as both will benefit.
- Treat all players, officials and opponents as you yourself would like to be treated.
- Set a good example through your own behaviour, appearance and knowledge of the game.
- Applaud good play by both your teammates and your opponents.
- Have no interest in a “win at all costs” attitude.
- Never ridicule your team mates if they make mistakes. You could easily have been in their unfortunate position.